Disorders We Treat
Other Important Mental Health Services
After you’ve completed your initial visit and we have developed your personal plan of care, you will have
- ADHD testing is offered on-site via FDA-approved T.O.V.A. testing to receive fast and convenient results.
- An injection clinic is available for those who need long-acting injectable (LAI) medications to stabilize Bipolar Disorders, Schizoaffective, or Schizophrenia Disorders.
- MAT treatment for alcohol or opioid abuse- involves treatment agreement and strict guidelines.
- We have in-house lab collections, immediate urine drug screen monitoring, and processing of lab results for most labs within 24 hours.
Convenient Primary Care services allow patients to come in for
- Physicals, school, kindergarten, college, sports, and DOT physicals.
- Services for hypertension, cholesterol, and diabetes monitoring.
- Sick visits include treating urinary tract, sinus, and ear infections, bronchitis, pink eye, contact dermatitis (skin rashes), influenza test and treatment, and COVID tests.
Leave of Absence and Disability from school, college, and employment is evaluated on a case by case basis. There is a fee of $20 to complete employment-related forms.
We have school medication administration forms on file for all school systems and will complete these upon request.